The shape (including the notch) is actually the same shape that was used for official military dog tags manufactured between 1941 and the early 1970's. We selected this shape for a number of reasons. First, the military dog tag is the most recognized form of identification in the world. Second, we look upon the dog tag with pride - as a symbol of those who served in the military and as a symbol of the freedoms we enjoy today in America.
Articles in this section
- Product Specs
- What's up with the shape of the FIXX ID?
- Should I put the Medical Alert symbol on the front?
- Can I put more than one image on the front?
- How many front-side images are there?
- Will it bounce when I'm running?
- Are they guaranteed?
- What if I'm ordering for someone else?