Not unless you really want to. Medical personnel (Doctors, Nurses, EMTs, etc.) are trained to look for ID. Whatever you have laser engraved on the front (be it the "medical alert" or the "two runners") they will find it. One of the coolest things about the FIXX ID is that you can put an image that defines you, what you like or affiliate with on the front side. Your medical condition is not who you are, it's something you have - put that info on the back.
Articles in this section
- Product Specs
- What's up with the shape of the FIXX ID?
- Should I put the Medical Alert symbol on the front?
- Can I put more than one image on the front?
- How many front-side images are there?
- Will it bounce when I'm running?
- Are they guaranteed?
- What if I'm ordering for someone else?