Specs: ID Plate
- 1.125" X 0.75"
- 0.23 ounce
- Laser Engraved, Satin Polished, Surgical Quality Stainless Steel
Specs: Silicone Band
The Elite Plus is one size fits all. The silicone and leather bands can be trimmed (with scissors) to achieve an optimal fit
- 0.50 ounce
- Fashionable Silicone Compound (latex free)
- Water Resistant
- The Elite Plus (with silicone band) is fresh and saltwater safe. We like to say it is hydrophilic". If you paid attention in biology class, you'll remember that hydrophilic means "water lover".
Specs: Leather Band
- One size fits all. The Elite Plus is fully adjustable.
- 0.25 ounce
- Chrome Oil Tanned Leather
Leather Band Care Instructions
- Your leather band will change (aka evolve) over time. Treat it roughly to add a bit of character. Treat it very roughly if you're after the "cowpoke's old boots" look.
- Every 6 months or so, treat your band with a protective liniment. We recommend leathermilk.com.
- When needed, clean your leather band with water (no soaps), and allow to dry before wearing.
- In general, salt water is a bad idea. If you take it for an ocean swim, soak it in fresh water for 24 hours and allow it to dry completely before wearing.