The Serial # and PIN can be found on the back of your ID plate. For the Wrist ID Elite and Wrist ID Slim, you can simply take the ID off your wrist and look at the inside of the plate. For the Wrist ID Sport, Ankle ID, and Shoe ID, however, a bit more work is necessary. The following link will show you some simple animations that will explain how the ID plates can be disengaged from the band/strap.
Articles in this section
- How can I access the Serial # and PIN on my ID?
- Are Road IDs guaranteed?
- I just logged in using my Serial Number and PIN, but all I can do is view my Emergency Response Profile. What gives?
- Where do I purchase a Road ID?
- I already have an Emergency Response Profile. How do I register my Road ID to it?
- What are the terms of service?
- When do my six FREE months of membership begin?
- I'm trying to register a Road ID to my Emergency Response Profile, but I'm getting a message that says "Invalid Serial Number and PIN Combination."