You sure can. After you log into your Account at MyRoadID.com, click the "Add New Profile" button to create another Emergency Response Profile. Then, head on over to www.RoadID.com to purchase a Road ID for each family member. When the Road IDs arrive, simply register each ID to the corresponding Emergency Response Profile.
Articles in this section
- How can I access the Serial # and PIN on my ID?
- Are Road IDs guaranteed?
- I just logged in using my Serial Number and PIN, but all I can do is view my Emergency Response Profile. What gives?
- Where do I purchase a Road ID?
- I already have an Emergency Response Profile. How do I register my Road ID to it?
- What are the terms of service?
- When do my six FREE months of membership begin?
- I'm trying to register a Road ID to my Emergency Response Profile, but I'm getting a message that says "Invalid Serial Number and PIN Combination."