Just go to www.MyRoadID.com and login with your Email Address and Password. If you can't remember your password, simply click the "Lost Password / Password Help" link located underneath the "Login" button. After you login, you will see a "Renew" button next to each Emergency Response Profile that needs to be renewed. Click the button and you'll be on your way.
Articles in this section
- How can I access the Serial # and PIN on my ID?
- Are Road IDs guaranteed?
- I just logged in using my Serial Number and PIN, but all I can do is view my Emergency Response Profile. What gives?
- Where do I purchase a Road ID?
- I already have an Emergency Response Profile. How do I register my Road ID to it?
- What are the terms of service?
- When do my six FREE months of membership begin?
- I'm trying to register a Road ID to my Emergency Response Profile, but I'm getting a message that says "Invalid Serial Number and PIN Combination."