This could mean you have already registered that Serial Number and PIN. Click the 'My Account' button located on the top left of this page. Do you now see your serial number in the Emergency Response Profile (ERP) section? If it's there, you're all set. If you don't see this serial number listed, it's possible you have already registered it to an ERP that is being housed under a different account (which is using a different email address). This means you may have already created another Interactive Account using a different email address. Feel free to contact us if you're not sure.
Articles in this section
- How can I access the Serial # and PIN on my ID?
- Are Road IDs guaranteed?
- I just logged in using my Serial Number and PIN, but all I can do is view my Emergency Response Profile. What gives?
- Where do I purchase a Road ID?
- I already have an Emergency Response Profile. How do I register my Road ID to it?
- What are the terms of service?
- When do my six FREE months of membership begin?
- I'm trying to register a Road ID to my Emergency Response Profile, but I'm getting a message that says "Invalid Serial Number and PIN Combination."