Yes. The Emergency Response System was designed to allow you to Transfer IDs from one Emergency Response Profile (ERP) to another. You can even transfer Membership Time between ERPs. To do either of these, simply login to your account at www.MyRoadID.com. After you login, scroll down to the "Manage Account Options" section. Here you will see two options: "Transfer an ID to Another Profile" and "Transfer Membership Time Between Profiles." Simply select the one that meets your needs and follow the onscreen prompts.
Articles in this section
- How can I access the Serial # and PIN on my ID?
- Are Road IDs guaranteed?
- I just logged in using my Serial Number and PIN, but all I can do is view my Emergency Response Profile. What gives?
- Where do I purchase a Road ID?
- Register new ID to existing Online Profile
- Terms of Service
- When do my six FREE months of membership begin?
- Invalid Serial Number and PIN Combination