The short answer is "Yes." Here's the longer answer: Our wrist bands are a bit heavier-duty (thicker) than most "cause-type" silicone bands. We did so they would be more durable. The Slim ID plate is designed to fit on our slightly thicker bands. This said, the Slim ID plate will still fit very nicely on your existing cause-type or Livestrong-type band.
Articles in this section
- Product Specs
- Size Guide
- Will the Slim 2 faceplate fit on the classic (original) Wrist ID Slim bands?
- Will the classic (original) Wrist ID Slim faceplate fit on the new Slim 2 band?
- Is the ID Interchangeable?
- Will the Slim ID fit on my existing "cause-type" bracelet?
- What if I'm ordering for someone else?
- Is it latex free?