If you lose cell service your phone will continue to collect GPS data points, locally, on your phone. When you regain cell coverage, the App will send all the missed data points to your online map, enabling your selected contacts to see a fluid route. When you lose cell service, we also update the online map with a notification that the eCrumb stopped tracking due to a lost connection or battery life issue.
Articles in this section
- What is the Road ID App?
- Is the App available for iPhone and Android?
- What exactly is an eCrumb?
- How do my contacts see the ecrumbs?
- Does the App replace my physical Road ID?
- Will it track my run/ride data?
- What is the Lock Screen used for?
- Do I have to use a Lock Screen?
- What type of info is best for the Lock Screen?
- Do I have to use both features to send an eCrumb?