Unfortunately, the App doesn’t run on magic fairy dust. As such, it require your phone’s battery to function as intended. If your phone’s battery dies while running the eCrumb Tracking feature, the online map will plot your last known location. It will also update the map with a notification that the eCrumb stopped due to a lost connection or battery life issue.
Articles in this section
- What is the Road ID App?
- Is the App available for iPhone and Android?
- What exactly is an eCrumb?
- Do my friends and family need to have the Road ID App to see my eCrumb notifications?
- Does the App replace my physical Road ID?
- Will it track my run/ride data?
- What is the Lock Screen used for?
- Do I have to use a Lock Screen?
- What type of information is best for the Lock Screen?
- Do I have to use both the eCrumb Tracking and the Stationary Alert notifications when sending an eCrumb?