No. However, it’s highly recommended as it could be a valuable resource for First Responders in an emergency or accident.
Articles in this section
- What is the Road ID App?
- Is the App available for iPhone and Android?
- What exactly is an eCrumb?
- How do my contacts see the ecrumbs?
- Does the App replace my physical Road ID?
- Will it track my run/ride data?
- What is the Lock Screen used for?
- Do I have to use a Lock Screen?
- What type of info is best for the Lock Screen?
- Do I have to use both features to send an eCrumb?