Your selected eCrumb contacts do not need the Road ID App to see your location or movement. You choose to send communications from the App to your contacts via SMS (text message) or email and the link (URL) to your online maps are viewable in any internet browser.
Articles in this section
- What is the Road ID App?
- Is the App available for iPhone and Android?
- What exactly is an eCrumb?
- How do my contacts see the ecrumbs?
- Does the App replace my physical Road ID?
- Will it track my run/ride data?
- What is the Lock Screen used for?
- Do I have to use a Lock Screen?
- What type of info is best for the Lock Screen?
- Do I have to use both features to send an eCrumb?