If you want to view the same eCrumb information that your contacts are receiving we recommend including yourself as one of your five eCrumb contacts. In doing so, you’ll receive the same notifications and map access as your eCrumb contacts.
Articles in this section
- What is the Road ID App?
- Is the App available for iPhone and Android?
- What exactly is an eCrumb?
- Do my friends and family need to have the Road ID App to see my eCrumb notifications?
- Does the App replace my physical Road ID?
- Will it track my run/ride data?
- What is the Lock Screen used for?
- Do I have to use a Lock Screen?
- What type of information is best for the Lock Screen?
- Do I have to use both the eCrumb Tracking and the Stationary Alert notifications when sending an eCrumb?