No. Your phone needs cell service to send the Stationary Alert message to your selected contacts. If, however, you enable the eCrumb Tracking notification, your contacts will be able to see, via your online map, your most recent location prior to losing cell service.
Articles in this section
- What is the Road ID App?
- Is the App available for iPhone and Android?
- What exactly is an eCrumb?
- Do my friends and family need to have the Road ID App to see my eCrumb notifications?
- Does the App replace my physical Road ID?
- Will it track my run/ride data?
- What is the Lock Screen used for?
- Do I have to use a Lock Screen?
- What type of information is best for the Lock Screen?
- Do I have to use both the eCrumb Tracking and the Stationary Alert notifications when sending an eCrumb?