No. You can, however, add time to your eCrumb or cancel a Stationary Alert before it sends a message to your selected contacts. We did not add a “pause” feature as it would be too easy to forget to un-pause an eCrumb after a brief stop. Please note that if a Stationary Alert is triggered while you are stopped, you are prompted with a visual and audible warning that the App is preparing to notify your selected contacts. You will have 60 seconds to cancel the Stationary Alert before it actually sends a message to your selected contacts.
Articles in this section
- What is the Road ID App?
- Is the App available for iPhone and Android?
- What exactly is an eCrumb?
- How do my contacts see the ecrumbs?
- Does the App replace my physical Road ID?
- Will it track my run/ride data?
- What is the Lock Screen used for?
- Do I have to use a Lock Screen?
- What type of info is best for the Lock Screen?
- Do I have to use both features to send an eCrumb?