The Stationary Alert function will be activated if you remain within the same 15-foot (5 meter) diameter for five minutes or longer. Please note that you will have the opportunity to disable any Stationary Alert before it sends a message to your selected contacts.
Articles in this section
- What is the Road ID App?
- Is the App available for iPhone and Android?
- What exactly is an eCrumb?
- How do my contacts see the ecrumbs?
- Does the App replace my physical Road ID?
- Will it track my run/ride data?
- What is the Lock Screen used for?
- Do I have to use a Lock Screen?
- What type of info is best for the Lock Screen?
- Do I have to use both features to send an eCrumb?