Running the Road ID App on your phone actually improves your battery life. Just kidding. We have, however, designed the App to be easy on your battery. Anecdotally, we have tested the App during a 4-hour workout. We started with a full battery, wifi turned off, and no other GPS apps running. When we finished the workout we still had over 50% battery life remaining.
Articles in this section
- What is the Road ID App?
- Is the App available for iPhone and Android?
- What exactly is an eCrumb?
- How do my contacts see the ecrumbs?
- Does the App replace my physical Road ID?
- Will it track my run/ride data?
- What is the Lock Screen used for?
- Do I have to use a Lock Screen?
- What type of info is best for the Lock Screen?
- Do I have to use both features to send an eCrumb?