Running the Road ID App on your phone actually improves your battery life. Just kidding. We have, however, designed the App to be easy on your battery. Anecdotally, we have tested the App during a 4-hour workout. We started with a full battery, wifi turned off, and no other GPS apps running. When we finished the workout we still had over 50% battery life remaining.
Articles in this section
- What is the Road ID App?
- Is the App available for iPhone and Android?
- What exactly is an eCrumb?
- Do my friends and family need to have the Road ID App to see my eCrumb notifications?
- Does the App replace my physical Road ID?
- Will it track my run/ride data?
- What is the Lock Screen used for?
- Do I have to use a Lock Screen?
- What type of information is best for the Lock Screen?
- Do I have to use both the eCrumb Tracking and the Stationary Alert notifications when sending an eCrumb?