The Road ID Lock Screen feature allows First Responders easy access to vital information about you on your phone’s home screen, even if your phone is locked. You can also include vital information on your lock screen, such as your name, emergency contacts, medical information and other emergency details.
Articles in this section
- What is the Road ID App?
- Is the App available for iPhone and Android?
- What exactly is an eCrumb?
- How do my contacts see the ecrumbs?
- Does the App replace my physical Road ID?
- Will it track my run/ride data?
- What is the Lock Screen used for?
- Do I have to use a Lock Screen?
- What type of info is best for the Lock Screen?
- Do I have to use both features to send an eCrumb?