No. This App was not created for tracking data such as speed, distance, heart rate etc. There are many Apps which provide these services already. The Road ID App was developed to provide added safety and peace of mind to the user, their family and friends through the App’s eCrumb and personalized Lock Screen features.
Articles in this section
- What is the Road ID App?
- Is the App available for iPhone and Android?
- What exactly is an eCrumb?
- How do my contacts see the ecrumbs?
- Does the App replace my physical Road ID?
- Will it track my run/ride data?
- What is the Lock Screen used for?
- Do I have to use a Lock Screen?
- What type of info is best for the Lock Screen?
- Do I have to use both features to send an eCrumb?