An eCrumb (electronic breadcrumb) can be sent via email or text message to selected family members and friends whenever you head outdoors for an adventure (run, ride, hike, walk, etc). The eCrumb allows your contacts to track your adventure, in real time, on a map. It also has an optional “Stationary Alert” feature that can notify select contacts if you stop moving for more than 5 minutes.
Articles in this section
- What is the Road ID App?
- Is the App available for iPhone and Android?
- What exactly is an eCrumb?
- How do my contacts see the ecrumbs?
- Does the App replace my physical Road ID?
- Will it track my run/ride data?
- What is the Lock Screen used for?
- Do I have to use a Lock Screen?
- What type of info is best for the Lock Screen?
- Do I have to use both features to send an eCrumb?