An eCrumb (electronic breadcrumb) can be sent via email or text message to selected family members and friends whenever you head outdoors for an adventure (run, ride, hike, walk, etc). The eCrumb allows your contacts to track your adventure, in real time, on a map. It also has an optional “Stationary Alert” feature that can notify select contacts if you stop moving for more than 5 minutes.
Articles in this section
- What is the Road ID App?
- Is the App available for iPhone and Android?
- What exactly is an eCrumb?
- Do my friends and family need to have the Road ID App to see my eCrumb notifications?
- Does the App replace my physical Road ID?
- Will it track my run/ride data?
- What is the Lock Screen used for?
- Do I have to use a Lock Screen?
- What type of information is best for the Lock Screen?
- Do I have to use both the eCrumb Tracking and the Stationary Alert notifications when sending an eCrumb?